Chun-Li’s got her own PSA finally. v1 includes a mostly full moveset swap. Compatible with any Zelda model but best used with GBC’s Chun-Li model due to skirt bone movement. Here is the link and as always, enjoy~
“WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB AND WE’RE HERE TO MAKE YOU THINK ABOUT DEATH AND GET SAD AND STUFF”
Thanks to the magic of haloedhero, Scott Pilgrim now has a fully fledged moveset and is ready to take on the Nintendo universe. With a variety of different and unique moves, an agressive but balanced playstyle, and numerous references to the Scott Pilgrim comics, movie and video game; you’re sure to fall in lesbians with this PSA.
Here are a few pictures that not only show off some of Scott’s attacks, but also some of the retextures included within this pack:
As you can see. This pack also contains 5 additional retextures of Scott, including his evil doppelgänger, Nega Scott!
Still not enough? Well here are two vids. The first is haloedhero’s personal demonstration video. The second is my personal video review of Scott.
Why look who’s back! The most overdone hack in history has made yet ANOTHER return. This time I’ve revamped my PSA for a more Chaos based approach. I made it this way for a couple of reasons. Firstly because, well, I wanted to and secondly so that it can be more easily and perfectly ported to DK. So without further ado, let me begin with the changelist:
- New “general” poses and animations. The Wait3, Run (kinda), TurnRun, RunBrake and TurnRunBrake animations have all been changed (courtesy of Hagure’s awesome Battle Shadow PSA)
- Some graphic tweaks with a load of moves.
- All Smashes have been nerfed
- New N Air: Shadow creates a field of dark energy around him which deals multiple hits with wide range. 11%
- New F Air: Shadow snaps a quick dark rift infront of his face to deal slash damage. Fastest, but weakest aerial. Good for pressure, but has a fair bit of landing lag. 7%
- New B Air: Shadow does a quick double quick. Similar to Link’s B Air (though it’s a custom animation). 13%
- New F Throw: Shadow creates a sphere of dark energy around his hand and rams it into the foe’s chest Rasengan style. 10%
- New U Throw: Shadow throws the opponent up then snapes a quick dark rift on them whilst they’re in midair. 12%
- New Neutral B – Chaos Rift: Shadow creates a black hole in front of him, throwing nearby enemies about in random directions. Sometimes it throws them away, sometimes it draws them in. Enemies that get sucked in take damage. 2% each hit.
- Revamped Side B animations and function. The Chaos Spear modes now act differently. The first, can hit a single foe then disappear. The second pierces through foes and deals quite a bit of shield damage. The third explodes on impact in a burst of lightning, stunning the foe in place. 4%, 8%, 15%.
- Up B momentum tweaks
- Down B Ground – Chaos Burst: This is an interesting one. It essentially works as a counter, but slightly differently. Shadow places his hands in front of his face to guard. If an enemy draws close to him, he’ll stop time and create a powerful field of energy to push enemies away and deal damage. Great for edgeguarding. 15%
- Down B Air graphic, damage and height tweaks.
- Final Smash alterations (if it misses, it now lasts for a more realistic amount of time).
- New Down Taunt: Shadow takes out a Chaos Emerald and throws it up.
- New Win1 and Win3 poses
- Other slightly minor tweaks.
Videos to show off the awesomesauce:
Remember guys that this is just the beginning. I plan to make this the Shadow to end all Shadows. Later on I’ll get to work on all the interface hacks, alternative versions and the Jason Griffith voice pack.
I’d like to give special credits:
- josegallardo89 for making the very first Shadow PSA back about a year and a half ago
- mastaklo, Ayzer and all the guys that worked on the PSA he released. Seriously, that was the one to revolutionise Shadow.
- All the guys that have worked on Shadow models over the time span of Shadow. In particular, Wave and Hax.
- To all the guys that worked on the Battle Shadow PSA. I used quite a few of those animations here because they were extremely well done so kudos to you guys.
In the mean time, enjoy the angst for the 74th time…
A simple but polished PSA for Sonic. This one was a quickie, but I enjoyed making him. It’s basically my representation of a more modern Sonic, that not only fixes some of the problems Sonic had in Brawl, but also has a charm of its own.
Here’s the full changelist of this pure PSA:
- New Wait animation
- New Run animation (he’s a tiny bit faster)
- New helpless fall animation (despite it looking similar to the Project M one, it IS NOT the Project M one)
- D Tilt hits at a lower angle and a near set knockback (identical to Balanced Brawl)
- F Smash comes out a bit faster and has a tad less knockback. He also doesn’t wind his fist anymore
- U Smash deals more damage and more hits and comes out a bit faster and is easier to psuedo spike with
- D Smash has lost all kill potential, but can now be interrupted by any special or a jump- New N Air, Sonic Eagle from Sonic Battle. A flip kick that spikes the foe downwards (fairly weak). Deals 12%
- B Air comes out almost instantly, but is no where near as strong- B Throw throws at a lower angle- D Throw throws at a lower angle
- D Air can now be slowfalled and air controlled during startup (like in BBrawl)
- Homing Attack now goes straight, has slightly better homing capabilities, has a higher bounce when it hits the foe(with a new custom animation by me to suit a more modern Sonic) and hits the foe at the angle Sonic comes from withthe attack. However it deals less damage and knockback
- New Side B – Light Speed Attack. Sonic must charge up for about 4 or 5 seconds. This charge is shield and dodge cancellable (and jump cancellable in the air), but the charge cannot be stored so if you do cancel it, you have to chargefor the full 4 or 5 seconds again. Once it is very close to fully charging, Sonic will say “Come on!” and finish the charge.Press Side B again to boost forward at super speeds. The initial hitbox is his strongest killing move. It is also jump cancellable at the latter half of the move. If you don’t jump cancel it, you will fall into a helpless state.
- Up B has a tweaked animation (he spins like in Project M). However the main new addition is with the spring itself.It now not only does a weak 3% spike on the foe, but if the spring bounces off the ground, it will permenantly keepbouncing there until your opponent hits it or you use the Spring Jump again.
- Down B damages foes whilst charging (like in Project M) and can be shield cancelled on startup.
- New Up Taunt (picture shown)
- New Victory Pose
And here’s a video of him in action (vs the best Shadow ever created):
New blog post for the new update for Cloud! This is the absolute (almost) final version of my Cloud PSA. The most significant change of all is the new Limit Break Final Smash, which turns Cloud into a reckless killing machine! Not only that, but there are loads of new features, new attacks and new awesomeness!
Here’s the Limit Break Final Smash in screenshot form:
Here’s another one of the new signature moves, Omnislash Version 5. Only usable during the Final Smash form or by specifically charging it with the Up Taunt:
Finally, here’s 2 videos showing Cloud in battle:
Thanks to Pride for the 2nd video ^^
I hope you enjoy all the changes that have been made and appreciate the effort that has been put into it by not only me, but all the other collaborators of this project (i.e. .Fade, haloedhero and Feanor).
My first blog post yay! Here is the Shadow the Hedgehog PSA, back and better than ever before! After taking a good amount of time to study Shadow’s moves, I’ve created possibly the most diverse and balanced Shadow PSA yet! With signature moves such as the Chaos Spear, Chaos Control, guns and Chaos Blast he truly is the Ultimate Life Form:
EDIT: I’ve now finished the absolute Final Version of Shadow. It includes a number of improvements and additions that shall not only improve the overall balance and playability of Shadow, but also make the hack a full package. Oh and did I mention that there’s also a Hyper Shadow for all you overpowered PSA lovers out there ?