After brawl modding since January 2009, i am finally going to be retiring from it.
- working a lot of hours
- college is keeping me busy
- im stressed out
- i realized i have wasted over half of my high school/college social life to modding a game
- you people are too demanding, its one revamp/request/collab/fixthisplz after another
- brawl isnt as fun as it was
- i rarely have time anymore
Ninka – for being my closest pal in the community and for being one of the co-founders of HCBH and the
co-founder of IST
ItalianStallion – for collabing with me more than anyone else and being a great supporter. its a shame i dont
have time to finish piccolo with you
Nanobuds – for being a long time friend on the forums and bringing IST to its peak, you are the
most popular by far.
Beyond – for being a long time friend back in the days of Zeonteam and HCBH, you were a worthy challenger
and i tried so hard to match your quality but ultimately failed, your obviously a lot better than me.
HCBH Members – most of you were good friends especially Zeo, Roo, Ninka, and NecroMaster. It was good.
IST Members – you guys are amazing, IST is enormous compared to HCBH. i hope you continue to make IST thrive without me.
BlackJax96 – for starting the new era of smash mods, its because of you i stayed so long.
- A lot of projects are being dropped as a result of me leaving, if anybody wants to finish one of my projects such as Indy or Rawk Hawk or Piccolo, PM SOON to get the files. because im not finishing them. I do want to be collabed just so my hard work will be acknowledged.
- There is a small chance i will return if my life slows down and i find peace in my life again and if i find interest in making rigs again, but i would not count on it.
- I will continue to download good stuff off the vault from time to time, so if you see me online thats all im doing. other than that im outta here
To IST Members:
Ninka is now the leader of IST, i will remove myself from the blog soon.
Nanobuds will now be co-leader
Goodbye everyone, its been good.