Ike unleashes a powerful new technique!
You may have heard of Phantom Wings new moveset editing app ‘Smash Attacks’, it’s in very early beta but there’s already a ton of cool stuff you can do with it.
When PW suddenly decided to release it on monday I got all hyped and started messing around with it immidately.
What I’m going to show you today is my first fully functional custom B move. It’s rather unique when compared to other moves in Brawl. When you press B Ike will swing his sword down to the ground unleashing a wave of flames that travles along the ground in front of him, burning everything that it comes across.
I highly recommend watching this video, since Flame Wave looks a hell lot of cooler in motion. It also shows some of the other changes.
- Flamewave mapped to Neutral B, replaces Eruption
- Flamewave has an aerial version using Ike’s Nair and I grounded version using his Jab 3rd hit animation
- aerial version has a landing animation if the ground is hit before the move’s animation ends (if you don’t code it the character will float above the ground until the animation ends, that’s why it’s on the list)
- the initial Slash does 5% damage with low knockback
- Flamewave spawns 5 flames in front of Ike each doing 2% damage
- added more voice clips to taunts (‘I fight for my friends’, ‘You get no sympathy from me’)
- added flaming sword and fire hiteffect to all aerials
I hope to update this moveset in the feature, adding more cool fire based moves once I learn more about the finer details of SA.
How to use:
Rename the file to FitIke.pac and place it in pf/fighter/Ike.